WordPress is powerful and — once you get settled in — is easy to use.
But it’s not just a set-it-and-forget-it-forever type of thing. Occasionally, WordPress rolls out updates to the software; plugins are also often updated. It’s important to install these updates in order to keep your site secure and running as smoothly as possible.
Updating your blog or website takes time, too.
You can do these things yourself. But if you’d rather spend your time running your business or enjoying life – or just have some questions — I’m here to help.
Whether you need help occasionally or on a monthly basis, here’s how I can make your life easier.
WordPress Monthly basics
I’ll take care of these things for you:
- Update WordPress
- Update plugins
- Make sure plugins are working
- Advise you of any security concerns or other pressing issues I discover, with options for correcting them.
$30/month by subscription; $50 one-time
Monthly updates and more
Keep me on retainer! This is the perfect service if you have regular updates to be made to your site.
- Up to half an hour of miscellaneous work or consultations (see list below).
$40/month by subscription
- Up to an hour of miscellaneous work or consultations
$65/month by subscription
- Need a one-time service or bigger package? I can take care of that for you, too.
- Terms: 10% discount for yearly pre-payment / up to one month can roll over to the next
Just drop me a line to get started.
All of the above
Want both? Get the Maintenance Basics package plus up to an hour of work or consultation every month for just $85, over a 10% discount. Email me to get started.
Backup service is also available. Cost depends upon size and frequency; please contact me for details.
WordPress maintenance and support
Here’s what I take care of for you on a monthly or an occasional basis.
- Answer questions (via email)
- Provide illustrated tutorials to show you how to complete certain tasks.
- Update content
- Troubleshoot, install or configure plugins
- Upload blog posts
- Create new pages
- Upload, insert or edit images
- Install and configure new themes
- Change your site’s visual design
- Enable new functionality
- Install and configure plugins
- Help with search engine optimization (SEO)
- Connect your website to social media
- Schedule social media posts
- Copy editing / edit for style and effectiveness
- Content creation: professionally written blog posts and website pages
- Content creation: striking images to accompany your blog posts or pages
- Give advice on or assist with anything website-related
- And more…
Just let me know what you need, and I’ll make it happen.